Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer comes to a close...

Funny, because I thought I'd posted a "post" a few weeks ago...but must have not "saved it"!
Any woo...it's been a few weeks since I've even checked in! Summer has offically ended...as Jackson started PreK today! Getting up and everyone out of the house at 7:30 am is a little "crazy"! All went well and he didn't look back!

Lots going on the last few weeks.... Jay and I did take a trip to "New England" country. My first to Maine and New Hampshire... did manage to visit Fenway Park in Boston too! Great time.
Still working out and loving it... training for a HALF MARATHON on 10-10-10, and enjoying my boys!

Just a few picutes...of our trip! More to come...in a timely fashion!






Keep Sweating!!

post signature

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Great pictures!! Nice to hear an update from you - can't believe we are all getting back into "school" mode already! :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

YOu look great and like you have had a great summer! Come back soon!