Monday, October 11, 2010

Mr. Handman, Mr. Attitude, and Mr. Sexy




We had a wonderful week-end! Jay and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary at West Baden (again)! We love that place. The above picture is of him looking oh-so-dashing! Then we ended the week-end with a BANG as he ran the Evansville Half marathon! MAKING A PERSONAL BEST of 1 hour 35 minutes!!! So proud of him!! Notice I said "he ran"...as it was a "cheerleader" day for me. Having trained for the big event and EXCITED to try and beat last year's time... I was side-lined as we found out we are EXPECTING!!! Baby seems to be doing well, but having a little issue with a blood clot in my uterus...hence "don't over do it" was my general recommendation. YOU KNOW I can't "half-way" do anything...hence...I became picture taker! More of those to come!!!

Hoping all of you are well!

post signature

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting for all of you!!

Love the pics! And great job to your hubby that is an awesome time!!

adrienne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And take good care of yourself.

Collins Family said...

Congrats

Stephanie Duncan said...

Wow! Congrats to you all! Haven't checked the blog in a while and excited to hear your news! Hope all is well!