Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY END of 2010

Hoping all of you had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and are wrapping up 2010!!
We had a great time with the boys this year....so magical to see their faces on Christmas morning!
Also we had a GREAT BLESSING just before the "big day" and found out that baby number 3 is looking HEALTHY and strong....and is a GIRL!! The boys had predicted it was a girl....funny that they already knew!
Pictures to come soon...but wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
What are you going to do with the next 365 days? Make a difference???
I know you can!

post signature

1 comment:

steph said...

How wonderfully perfect! YAY! You will love having a girl, and especially enjoy the mix of having both boys and a girl. I love having both!!! And the boys will be so protective of their little sister! I kind of thought maybe you would have another boy but I kept thinking about the day we were talking at your old house...and you told me the name you would choose if you ever had a girl. So, I kinda was guessing you would get that baby girl of your dreams:) So happy for you! Miss you and your contagious joy! xoxo