Friday, April 30, 2010

Derby Half Marathon

I hail from KENTUCKY! DERBY TIME is the best!! This year hubby and I kick started the Derby festival by running the half marathon! We "weaved" in and out of thousands of people....15,000 runners strong! Lots of fun! Here are a few pictures...ordered some but they won't be here for a few weeks!
http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=61598&BIB=6262&S=230&PWD=

Be sure to watch the DERBY tomorrow afternoon! If you've never been there...add it to your BUCKET LIST! DERBY is AMAZING!!

Sweat some this week-end!
GO...

post signature

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Did I tell you I am signed up to do a half-marathon in October? :) I will probably walk most of it though...

I went to the horse races when I was a kid and one of the horses had a horrific accident and it's hoof was just hanging by a thread....and we knew what was gonna happen to that poor horse. Not sure I could go back after that. But I DO watch on TV sometimes and it can be very exciting!