Friday, May 14, 2010

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN- 80's TRIBUTE

WE had a BLAST from the PAST today in the Mommy and Me class. I decided to go RETRO and do an "80's" aerobic class. It was fun doing some "research" on the "moves". Jane Fonda didn't really have much out there, but some hip thurst and neck rolls! I did stock up my ipod on A LOT of GREAT music!
Everyone was encouraged to dress up and sweat to some good tunes. Here are a few of us that looked the part!




THE SWEATY after look... it was a GOOD WORKOUT!



SOME HIP ACTION!!!






WHAT ARE YOU DOING to keep your workouts FUN??? REMEMBER you must LIKE what you are doing...or else you WON't KEEP DOIng it!!!

post signature

2 comments:

steph said...

great times! you need to post more often! i love seeing what you're up to and what on earth you've come up with to have a good time! i miss your infectious spirit and zest for life!!!

Mrs. M said...

Love your outfits! What a fun idea. I think the first exercise video I ever did was a Jane Fonda and yes I remember a lot of bouncing "no hold" stretches and plenty of arm and hip rolls! :)