Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOT HEALTH???

Do you EAT 7-13 servings of Fruits and Vegetables per day?


If you fall short like MOST AMERICANs do....then you might want to consider JUICEPLUS!! What about your kids...do they eat VEGETABLES EVERYDAY...and NO FRENCH fries do NOT COUNT!!

FACT- Over 93% of all children and adolescents do NOT consume the recommended 3 servings of vegetables per day!

Juiceplus is the next best thing to fruits and vegetables...because it IS FRUITS and VEGETABLES in capsule or "chewable" form!

As a dietitan, and more IMPORTANTLY as a MOM I am concerned about my family's health! Who isn't!!] Nutrition is a key component of HEALTH and longevity!
We've been taking JUICEPLUS for almost 6 months and I LOVE IT! Juiceplus helps me "fill in the holes" on days when "life happens" and we don't eat like we should! It's my "peace of mind" knowing that my family gets what is RECOMMENDED when I fall short of preparing the best meals!
MEDICAL RESEARCH supports JUICEPLUS!! Dr William Sears....the "KING of pediatrics" and many more doctors and health professions RAVE about this product!
So CHECK it out! Go to my website...view the video, look at the research, see with the EXPERTS say... I'll be hear waiting for you!


www.FITMOMMYTAKESJUICEPLUS.COM



Do something for your family...INVEST in their health! Exercise alone is not going to make it...Nutrition and a FIT lifestyle is the answer!



post signature

1 comment:

steph said...

All this does is make me want to get the juicer that's on my wish list!