Monday, July 12, 2010

Getaway for a day...


(looks like a bad hair day...but just the wind from atop the boat)

That's what hubby and I did to celebrate his birthday!! Thanks to my mom and Courtney for watching the boys! We "escaped" to West Baden resort and had a wonderful time. Our first adventure was a "wine cruise" on a beautiful local lake where we saw an EAGLE's nest...and enjoyed lots of great wine. Then a nice dinner and overnight stay at West Baden. It's "our" place and we love it! Just sad to only stay one night. OVerall, a great time to celebrate being together and recharge the batteries!
What have you done with hubby lately???


post signature

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Looks like a blast! Since my step-daughter is here for the summer my husband and I are trying to go out one night a week for a date night - it is wonderful!! :)