Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where does the time go?

It's been busy around here...as always which is no excuse, but blogging has been on the back burner!
Hope to do better! Still keeping up the exercise routine...getting ready to ramp up the running again. There is a local HALF marathon on 10-10-10! It's that a great date!!! How's the sweating in your neck of the woods? It's HOT and humid here...so just walking outside makes me start to sweat...today I was GLISTENING out of every pore with a 5:45 am run!
Anything new with you???

Here's some pictures from our long week-end. We traveled to see my dad and sister then stopped at the Newport aquarium and Louisville zoo.












post signature

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

I haven't been blogging much either - just enjoying our busy summer. I figure I'll get back into it in the fall.

I am doing a half marathon October 2cd! I think we are going to walk it though - the two gals I am doing it with are not runners. Wish me luck!! :)

Cute pics - zoos always make for great photo ops!