Monday, July 14, 2008

Mom's NIGHT OUT!!!

Are we HOT mamma's or what?

Here are a few of us from class taking a much needed break! I try to organize at least 1 "Mom's night out" every few months for our class to fellowship outside of the gym. It's a great way to build our friendship and share thoughts while also eating a HOT meal! We had lots of fun tonight at FIREFLY.... a little southern flare in the Midwest. My cocktail of choice was a "Southern Belle"... mighty tasty combination of amaretto and champagne.... of course we had to have dessert... I split "Something Chocolate" with a fellow "Southern Belle"... and it was YUMMY!



Remember.... it's so IMPORTANT to take care of yourself so you can care for your Family. Not only is it important to exercise and eat well.... BUT mental health is just as important. Spending time with friends.... especially fellow moms can recharge those batteries. So pick up the phone, grab your calendar, and schedule your next outing with a friend!!!



Get up and MOVE it!



Much Love,



Roxy












2 comments:

Collins Family said...

So glad to see you blogging. I am excited to keep up with you and your family. I added you to my blog list! The boys are getting so big and cute!

Erin said...

hey christa,
erin herrenbruck here. i found your blog via andrea lander's blog. we're friends from growing up. i just happened to look at her mommy and me pic and i recognized you. hope you all are doing well! 9 weeks left until my due date...getting prepared!