Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another day at the Gym

Good Afternoon....
First time trying this "blog" idea...
I'm a stay at home....well I don't really ever stay at home, I'm always on the go. Mommy to Jackson 2 1/2 and Dane 3 months. My education is in nutrition, licensed and regesitered dietitian, but my passion has become motivation other moms! Almost 2 years ago I started a "Mommy and Me" aerobics class at the local YMCA, and it has been a TRUE blessing! After being a "die hard" career women, then staying home after my first son... I needed to be connected with other moms, and have a sense of PURPOSE in my life. Yes, of course my family is priority, but I "needed" to feel like I was "helping or giving" back to this world in some way. I think it was GOD's way of saying do "this". Anyway... it's been a wonderful success, and the ladies that particpate are simply AWESOME! They give me focus and help my weeks or days when I need a lift.... the class is a GREAT physical and mental release, and what a wonderful way to connect and fellowship with other mommies. Not to mention exercise with my little one! I actually taught class up til 2 days prior to having Dane!!! ( I didn't start teaching until Jackson was 8 months old.)

Hope to keep you company and motivate you to get moving and loving on other moms!!
Christa
aka Roxy

2 comments:

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

AWESOME Rox!! Can't wait to read more!! V

steph said...

Oh yeah! I'm bookmarking you in my faves. Let me know if you want to link up:)