Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainy day

What a rainy day.... but not for these would we know to enjoy the sunshine?

Class was a little small this morning... most hibernating and staying in with the their little ones. But what a great day to work out any strsses from the week before heading into the week-end? I've come to depend on my weekly doses of "Mommy and Me" class! There's no other way to "hangout" with fellow moms, sweat, stimulate the brain cells, and have fun all at the same time! We had a good time and worked those muscles today... my little Dane slept the entire class, but was ready to eat just as class was ending...some days work out better than others. Maybe it was God's way of giving me a little breather after the one I had yesterday! Never more than I can handle...Right?.... I'm sure we've all been there...wondering if we'll survive another hour....we'll I gave it up to HIM and said HELP!! He's always there... even when we don't hear him...it's that still quietness that allows his voices to linger in! Sometimes we don't want to "burden" our friends with our "bad mommy days", but that's not the case... GOD gives us each other to lean on! He's places us across many different paths... friendships are to be treasured like gold.... and that is another reason why I love "Mommy and Me". These ladies are so special! So happy to see more new faces coming to class... we need to keep reaching out and bring more mommies to share in the fun!

Here's a neat verse.

Let love of the brethren continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:1-2

Well not much planned for the week-end...of course it's Father's day on Sunday...and I'll attempt to make my hubby a STRAWBERRY PIE! His only request. Mam-Maw is coming to visit... Jackson's on "HIGH GEAR" awaiting her arrival. Enjoy your family.

Keep you posted.

Lot's of SUNSHINE,

Christa

No comments: