Thursday, June 19, 2008

The more the Merrier!!

I had the task of watching my neighbor's girls for a few days while they were away on a trip. Mirah and Shelby... 13 and 11.... lots of HELP with my 2 year old and 3 month old. We snapped some photos to "capture" the fun filled days.
Learned several things... I don't think I could handle 4 kiddos.... maybe have reached the limit with 2. Girls like to TALK!!!! They don't know the best music ever... "80's" in fact we listened to the XM radio, and "I wear my sunglasses at night" came on... they loved it. Especially Miss Mirah, as she's ALWAYS sporting the White sunglasses. "They make me look tan!"

They braved the "Mommy and Me" class both days and survived. Too cute!! They "practiced" the routine on Tuesday so they could be sure to get the step moves right for Wednesday's class. I'm certain they both will be wonderful mommies in the DISTANT future... like 20 years!
Enjoy the pictures!
Get out and MOVE!!
Roxy




Shelby holding Dane... too cute!

Dane is loving the Bumbo.... trying to be like Big Brother and sit up! Already 3 months... time flys.



Mirah posing with Dane. She loves those sunglasses!!!

1 comment:

steph said...

Ok so totally cute and even though I just saw you guys on Tuesday I miss you already!!! Whaaat??? I'm coming over...be there in 5:)