Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bodypump!!

Well.... I DID IT!!! I PASSED the Bodypump video process and I am an "OFFICAL" BODYPUMP INSTRUCTOR!
YEAH!
If you've never taken a class...check it out...it will CHANGE your life. Transformation Will HAPPEN! I've dropped all the baby weight...and fit into those "skinny" jeans, but most importantly... I'm STRONG and Healthy! This is the kind of mommy my family needs!
Join in in the fight against globesity! Try a class today...yeah come try MY CLASS! Click below on all classes...look for the man with red/black on holding a weight...click on him and Watch! You might even want to check out one of the other Les Mills programs!


2 comments:

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

OOOOHHHHH LOVE love the new look---and it looks just like you ;-) Makes me want to visit your site even more ;-)See you in the am.

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

Hey---check out my blog to see an award you received today ;-)