Saturday, November 29, 2008

Can you do it? YES YOU CAN!


What a cute MESSY little boy!


I hope this post finds you all enjoying the HOLIDAY week-end! What a great time to spend with friends and family!!! Did you over do it on Thursday? Or Friday, or TODAY...or ALL THE ABOVE??? If so, try to get out today for a walk and burn off some of those extra calories consumed. The next 30 days WILL reck HAVOC on the body if you don't keep the food calories in check, and keep exercise in the routine!

Just to inspire you... I got up this am and went to BODYPUMP. Yes, I wanted to stay home in my cozy robe, BUT I didn't! So just get up and DO IT!!!! Promises that you'll feel BETTER afterwards!!! I even got a little walk in yesterday after getting up at 3:15 AM like a crazy woman to go shopping. Lot's of savings and NO battle wounds. Economy bad?... it didn't look like it at Target.

I'm currently in the mode of cooking Thanksgiving for hubby's side, but wanted to start the day off right with some blood-pumping exercise. So now it's done and I'm feeling GREAT. Want to join in fun?

So can you do it??? YES YOU CAN!!
I dare you to exercise today and tomorrow!!! Of course Monday is a no brain-er...but don't wait til then...you'll be dragging if you do! And just think how sore you'll be! Don't chance it...get out and MOVE IT!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you did!

Much Love!


post signature

No comments: